Helping unlicensed properties break into the industry
License This! gives unlicensed brand and image owners the opportunity to enter the licensing market, currently worth £262.9bn globally.
Four shortlisted entrants will have the chance to pitch their property to a live audience and our panel of expert judges at BLE where the winner will also be announced.
License This! Explained:
Who can enter?
- Entrants must own a new artwork, brand or character that has no merchandising deals already in place or pending
- Entrants must never have exhibited at BLE previously
- Entrants must own the rights to the property they enter, or have permission from the property owner
The winner will receive:
- A fully furnished 9m2 stand at BLE 2018 – worth £5000
- One year’s LIMA membership
- One ticket to the 2018 LIMA Licensing Essentials Course & Spring Fling networking party
May – Entries open!
25th August – Entries close
September – Judges meet to shortlist 4 entrants
12th October – Shortlisted finalists pitch at BLE & winner is announced
Remember entries close on Friday 25th August. If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 winner - May The Thoughts Be With You (Kelvyn Gardner, Lima & Charlotte Reed, May the Thoughts be With You)