How do you find out what brands your customers will be after in the coming years and beyond?
Brand Licensing Europe has the answer.
With over 2,500 brands to explore and licensors representing the breadth of the industry, the next big retail trends will be represented at Brand Licensing Europe. This is your chance to spot what’s up-and-coming and build the relationships with the licensors to keep ahead of the competition.
How can BLE help you?
- Discover the upcoming trends before they hit the market and make sure your store stocks the brands at the right time
- Build strong relationships with top manufacturers and brand owners and keep in the loop with their new developments
- Find inspiration from the range of licensed products showcased across all categories and brands
Think beyond the obvious for new opportunities to grow your business – which new brands will you discover at BLE 2018?
Are you a retailer new to licensing?
The Retail Mentoring Programme has been designed to provide you with an overview of the licensing industry and to equip you with the knowledge and techniques to succeed in your career.
Through seminars, workshops and company visits you will:
- Learn about the licensing industry and the endless opportunities that it presents
- Find out the pitfalls to avoid and the questions to ask
- Discover the latest industry trends and how to spot “the next big thing”
- Learn from industry experts through coaching days with leading licensors
This free CPD accredited programme, worth £499 per delegate, helps retailers make more informed decisions when negotiating licensing deals and discovering new brand partners.
If you’d like to enquire about getting involved in this unmissable opportunity, please leave your details and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
"The Retail Mentoring Programme was really engaging and helped give a great overview of the world of licencing. I would recommend the programme to anyone working in the industry."
"We thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this years’ course and we found it a great introduction to the world of licensing. Each speaker was engaging and provided a real insight into each aspect of licensing from the initial concepts through to the product being on the shelf.
Who should apply?
- Buyers with existing licensing programmes
- Buyers engaged in licensing but wants further development
- Teams who would like to learn how to develop their licensing relationships
- Teams looking for cross category opportunities
- New to retail and would like to develop their career and expertise within licensing