Helping retailers to capture the full potential of the £262.9bn* licensing industry
The Retail Mentoring Programme provides retailers with the tools they need to get the most out of their licensing programmes. Delivered through seminars, workshops, one-to-one consultancy and live events, this CPD accredited course will enhance your career and yours department’s bottom line.
- Learn about the licensing industry and the endless opportunities that it presents
- Find out the pitfalls to avoid and the questions to ask to cover all your bases
- Discover the latest industry trends and how to spot “the next big thing”
- Learn from industry experts through coaching days with leading licensors
This CPD accredited free programme, worth £499 per delegate, helps retailers make more informed decisions when negotiating licensing deals and discovering new brand partners.
*LIMA Annual Global Licensing Industry Survey - 2016 Report
About the programme
1- Introductory call
2- The LIMA Licensing Essentials Course
An all day session which includes an overview of the licensing industry, networking opportunities and more...
3- Licensing Awards Judging Day
Retailers will explore hundreds of licensed products across many different product categories to help judge the "best" and undertsand what makes a license successful.
4- Licensor Visits
Delegates will spend a day shadowing licensors and get insight on the day-to-day of licensors and ask questions to further their knowledge.
5- Licensing Seminar
An all day session to provide delegates with a more in-depth understanding of licensing.
6 - 9-11th October: Brand Licensing Europe 2018
Retailers can meet the entire licensing industry under one roof to apply their knowledge. They can meet with licensors, secured new deals and discovered the hottest trends to hit the market in the coming 12-18 months.
Please leave us your details for the 2018 programme - we will be in touch with more information soon.
Register your interest
Why is BLE important for retailers?
"We thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this years’ course and we found it a great introduction to the world of licensing. Each speaker was engaging and provided a real insight into each aspect of licensing from the initial concepts through to the product being on the shelf." Dan Moody - The Entertainer
"The Retail Mentoring Programme was really engaging and helped give a great overview of the world of licencing. I would recommend the programme to anyone working in the industry." Chrissy Farrugia - Sainsbury's
Who should apply?
- Buyers and designers with existing licensing programmes
- Buyers and designers engaged in licensing but wants further development
- Teams who would like to learn how to develop their licensing relationships
- Teams looking for cross category opportunities
- New to retail and would like to develop their career and expertise within licensing