Grow your brand exposure and expand into new territories
Do you own or represent a brand or intellectual property? Exhibiting at Brand Licensing Europe will open doors for your brand and give you the opportunity to gain global exposure while securing new revenue streams. Whether you are a small property owner looking to get into licensing or an established brand owner with existing licensing programmes, BLE helps to get your brand in front of the European licensing industry.
Top 5 reasons to exhibit:
- Speak directly with the decision makers
67% of the 2016 visitors were directly responsible for signing licensing deals
- Extend your brand into new categories & territories
76 countries were represented at BLE 2016
- Secure new licensing deals onsite
Have multiple meetings with licensees from across Europe in just 3 days
- Stand out from your competitors
Reinforce your commitment to the marketplace - let people know you're here to stay!
- Launch your brands to an engaged audience
Over 7,500 attended in 2016, with more to come in 2017
Who you can meet at Brand Licensing Europe
Over 7,500 retailers, licensees, manufacturers, sales professionals and other licensing professionals gather at London Olympia for 3 days of deal-making, trend spotting and networking.
2016 visitor sample
ASDA Head of Retail Licensing Partnerships / Buyer
ASOS Design Manager / Buyer
ARGOS Licensing Assistant
CARREFOUR Licensing Director / Business Development
CLAIRES ACCESSORIES SVP Under 12s Division
DESIGUAL Brand Manager
ETAM LINGERIE Licensing Manager
EL CORTE INGLES Design Manager / Buyer
FORBIDDEN PLANET Licensing Director / Owner
GAME WORKSHOP VP Licensing Consumer Products
GAME RETAIL Licensing Category Manager
H&M Licensing Director / Licensing Manager
HALLMARK CARDS Graphic Designer / Licensing Director
HAMLEYS Marketing Director / Marketing Executive
JIGSAW Group Licensing & Business Development
JOHN LEWIS Buyer / Assistant Buyer
JOJO MAMAN BEBE Buying Director
LA HALLE Head of Partnerships
LAURA ASHLEY Licensing Manager / Creative Director
MARKS & SPENCER Senior Designer / Buyer
MONSOON Licensing Administration / Buyer
MOONPIG Licensing Manager / Design Director
MOTHERCARE Brand Manager / Buyer
OCADO Buying Manager / Senior Buyer / Buyer
PRIMARK Buying Director / Assistant Buyer
PULL & BEAR Fashion Buyer / Creative Director
RIVER ISLAND Assistant Buyer
SAINSBURYS Buyer / Assistant Buyer / Web Designer
SMYTHS TOYS Head of Marketing / Buyer
SPECSAVERS Merchandising Manager / Buyer
SPORTS DIRECT Business Development
TESCO Head of Licensing / Merchandising Manager
THE ENTERTAINER Marketing Director / Buyer
TOYS'R'US Buying Director / Chief Marketing Europe
UNDIZ CEO / Designer / Collection Coordinator
UNITED COLOURS OF BENETTON Licensing Director
WAITROSE LTD Buyer
TRUFFLESHUFFLE Assistant Buyer
Make your presence at BLE worthwhile with the Business Matchmaking Service which allows you to schedule 1-2-1 meetings with visitors listed above and 7,500+ in attendance, helping you to find new partners and imrpove onsite ROI. Find out more about the Service »
- 80% of our exhibitors think it’s important to exhibit at BLE
- 61% of exhibitors met more visitors than expected
- 60% of our exhibitors gave BLE an overall rating of excellent or good
- 60% of exhibitors made more deals than expected
Be part of something bigger...
- As a BLE exhibitor, you have the opportunity to maximise your exposure year-round and globally, as well as at the show.
- You will feature in the BLE marketing campaign reaching more than 60,000 licensing professionals, and on the BLE event website, which attracts an average of 17,500+ monthly unique visitors from May to October, giving you maximum exposure for your properties.
- You will be able to connect with your community all year round on the License Global online magazine – just submit your news to the team.
- BLE works with over 20 media partners worldwide delivering comprehensive coverage - make sure your brand is a part of this festival of licensing.
3 Show zones
The show floor is broken into 3 distinct zones - Character & Entertainment, Brands & Lifestyle and Art, Design & Image - to help visitors navigate the event with ease. Brand Licensing Europe offers the widest spectrum of different brands in Europe with over 2,500 properties showcased - will you join them?
What our 2016 exhibitors had to say...
"If you’re not here at Brand Licensing Europe, you miss out big time, the business of licensing is here.”
Licensing Manager, Volkswagen
"It gives us the opportunity to really capture the entire European market place, and there’s such a strong retail presence here, it’s been really really important for us.”
General Manager - Consumer Products, Hasbro
“We see it as essential. We spend most of our year gearing up for it and afterwards we spend an awful lot of our year following up on the contacts that we’ve made here.”
Managing Director, Pink Key Consulting